Thursday, June 15, 2017

Goodbye Xiao Yang

Guess it is time to say goodbye to many things in my life.

I said goodbye to the old me...

Goodbye to old loves...

Goodbye to my old life...

And now, I have to say goodbye to Xiao Yuan.. the only goldfish left.




It just died. Just like tat.

I think it lived longer than I thought it would but I did not expect it to leave me now. When Xiao Yuan died.. I was sad...  A little sad. A little relieved.

Thank you for bringing me lots of happy memories and keeping me company through the loneliest nights. Thank you for always loving me no matter what. Your excited face whenever you see me (and the food I bring) is always a joy to me:)

I am glad I took video of you!

I love you. See you again in your next life if we do have another chance to meet.

Previous Post: The Day Max Lost Ace

No comments: