Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Can Watch Them Swim Forever



Remember how Ace caught some 15 goldfishes when we went to play that scooping goldfsh game?

Initially, Ace said he dun like the fishes cos they are the ones who caused Molly to die as they were fighting with Molly for food...

But now that they have lived in our house for some time, they are starting to grow on us. Because they like to swim around in a pair, we have named the two goldfishes Xiao Yuan and Xiao Yang...  their favorite hobby is swimming around in circles together.. so I really love watching them swim...

Unlike Molly, they are not perterbed by changes around them. They are just HUNGRY ALL THE TIME and cannot seem to remember that they have eaten cos everytime I walk pass them, they will excitedly come to the corner of the tank and do the "Oh FOOD! Oh Food!" thingy.... and then when I feed them, they will pop their heads out.. till like they almost seem like they want to jump out of water to eat the food...

However, they only eat fish food and dun take much to bread and because the aunty reminded me not to overfeed them lest they die of eating too much, I only feed them once a day.. and since they are perpetually looking for food to eat, they like to eat their own poop also lor.. hahahaha..

Anyway, I love to watch them swim when I am bored or when I am feeling down cos..they are just so cute :)



Made this video so others can watch them swim too!:) hahahahaa...

Anyway, I think I must be getting old lah.. i remember when I was much younger alot of old uncle tell me they like to watch fish swim and I cannot understand why.. and now I enjoy it myself.

Too bad my house is small, cannot do big fish tank like our friend, Arthur.

Maybe we should consider having a fish tank in our new house in future...

Previous Post: Why Tall Grill?

No comments: