Thursday, November 27, 2014

Best Lego Ever!

After lots of ding dong.. me and T mummy finally met up with each other and exchange our kid's presents :)

Ace recieved a Lego Galazy squad like he requested and after he fixed it up, he realized the red bug can move and that he actually move the bug and the legs will move, Ace exclaimed that it is the coolest lego ever!:)

I forwarded this pic to T mummy and also sent her a link to Ace's Galaxy Squad Collection and after taking a look, she says she finally understands why Ace requested for it already..

Anyway,  speaking of T... for a long time, Ace has denied that he likes T and says he doesnt like her anymore but in fact, he has been still holding a torch for her but he kept saying he doesnt like her anymore because he self conscious and embarrassed about it.

I had to explain to Ace that there was nothing embrrassing about liking someone. Also, I told him he feels self conscious because he is thinking too much about himself. Just focus on being happy and dun have to worry about what other people think of him....

Anyway, he declaress that he is not going to tell me anything about his love life from now on...

But that itself is a problem as he tells me EVERYTHING... so whenever I ask him something and he says, "I don't want to tell you... I naturally ask "Is it about T?"

"Aw man, how do you know???" he exclaims after that.. wahahahaha..

Please lah.. you got qian nian laoyao mummy leh, of cos i know:) wahahahaha...

PS: If you are reading this.. PLS do not go tease him about a girlfriend or T because he does not like it.

Previous Post: Big Hero 6

No comments: