Monday, June 12, 2017

We Are On TV Again! (Frontline)

 All made up today... because.. we will be appearing on tv again!

Ya, what to do.... This is what happens when you have a huge network in the media industry:) Hahahaha...

Remember the other time we were interviewed about Pokemon Go for some pilot program that was not going to be aired on TV.. Well, they guys from Frontline are back again... THis time with a storyline about how kids these days use electronic devices alot more than kids in the past and whether this is good.


 Ace did his interview in English as he feels more comfortable in the language. But some of the things he said really surprised me wor!

Like when interviewed, he said that he plays games really to keep up with trends and so that he has things to chat about with his friends and he uses his phone so that he can find out news about the world quickly instead of having to rely  on others to tell him the news.

The most surprising one was that he says that having his phone confiscated has helped him learn that we should let our phones be our SLAVES.. not our MASTER... and you get to remember that you are your master for your phone! LOL... He even mentioned this is what his parents told him wor... Wah... so impressed that he remembers my nagging wor! hahahahah

 I think my boy so handsome lah:) hahahah


They also filmed some shots of us doing some stuff.. so need a little bit of acting lah... so I guess Ace got a feel of how it feels like to be actor for a day:) hahahaa





 So many people were excited when they ad came out:)

Surprisingly, the most common comment was "Wah, your chinese so powderful one ah?" And I was like.. Hello, I chinese drama and represented my school for chinese story telling, chinese recital and chinese cross talk competition.. got win prize one okie! Mai xiao xiao..


Second most common comment was that I lost weight and look younger! Of cos lah.. I working hard on becoming more beautiful now leh:) hahahaha.. Cannot have no result to show wor:)


Nainai asked Ace.."So issit now the whole world know that you play with your phone all the time?" hahahaha.

Anyway, we took out his phone for him to film him using the phone. ENd up hor, he started throwing a tantrum when I wanted to keep it back. I really think my son is hooked and addicted to his phone and I am really glad that we are confiscating it all the way till after PSLE.

I guess looking at it from another angle, our entire family fighting our own "demons" :) For Ace it is his need to rely on videos and anime or game to "destress".. For Max it is his affinity with drinking... and for me, I think it is my battle with an addiction to hiding and being small:) hahaha... Ganbate everyone! I am certain with me and Max leading the way as great parents.. Ace will be inspired and turn out all right too!:)

PS: In case you missed the video, you can watch the links here:
Part 1: http://bit.ly/2sAukYL
Part 2: http://bit.ly/2ta04B9

PPS: Annie Godma says her mother say i look soooo young on tv! hahahah.. thanks for compliments!

Previous Post: Cute Snack From Sheng Shiong

No comments: