Thursday, April 06, 2017

Hungry Goldfish

I think my goldfish going crazy with hunger...

Despite the fact that I feed it everyday... whenever it sees me.. this happens...


That being said... the other day, I decided that to DELEGATE and told Ace since the fish actually belongs to him, he should take up responsibility to feed it and he said ok. And so that there is not double feeding, I told him I will stop feeding the fish completely and he will be the only one doing it.. if the fish is hungry.. is cos of him...

First 3 days, he remembered to feed it everday...

4th day onwards... start to forget and need me to remind. Kauz.. heng fish is can hungry one two days also okie one...

Eventually after he forgot consecutively for 4 days, 老妈我看不下去了... so I started feeding the fish again lor. .sigh..

Dunno next time he will forget to feed his own sons or daughters or not:) hahahaha

Previous Post: Ace's New Fav Veg

No comments: