Friday, December 09, 2016

Hello Kitty "Overnight Queue"

You know how when you are young, you will do lots of crazy things because you have all the time and energy in the world and think you can live forever? ;)

So when I saw an ad in FB saying that there is going to be a Hello Kitty EZCHarm for sale again (I missed out on the last one and couldnt get any..), since I was alone at home as Ace and Max were both in Myanmnar, I decided that I shall do something crazy... join the overnight queue to make sure I get it this time!

THe last time I queued for Hello Kitty is maybe like 20 years ago during my uni days... went to queue for my Hello Kitty Mac Donald collection. Till this day it is still sitting in cupboards collecting dust. I think I should display it somewhere in my new house when I get it! :) Hahaha...

This sort of thing is not fun when you do it alone.. you need an accomplice... best is as crazy as you one.. then will agree to it...

So, I called my fellow HK fan- Jez and she immediately said, "Onz!" Hahahahaha...

So we started making our plans.... the kiasu mum in me decided we should go super early and so I told her we should meet like 5am.. and I made plans to wake at 4am and leave house at 4.30am...

Kauz.... so tired when I woke at 4am... and then we dilly and dally and dilly and dally.... cos it was raining lah.. this and that lah.. went back to bed.. woke up, and then feel tired.. took another short nap....

Finally at  6 plus, we had to good fortune of a good fren who lives around the area and offered to send us to the Changi Business Park Seven Eleven we chose (cos we think it wun be so crowded).

Reached location at 6.45 and there was a queue... but it was a managable queue.. chey.. if i know dun need to wake so early lor! hhahahaha..

A little while later, they started handing out queue numbers...

THe queue sheet also so cute lor:)

Huat ah!

And then after a short queue, we got our HK charms!

Woohoo.... Now I cannot decide whether I want to use the black or the red one:)


Happiness!

And then we went for happiness breakfast- Mac D breakfast together! ;) Yay!

After tat of cos head home and zzzz....

Anyway, me and my friend now have some charms left for sale (we bought more than we needed)...


If you are interested, PM me at verityy@yahoo.com

Previous Post: Maker Immersion Camp 2016

No comments: