Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Year End Class Party




Ace's teachers were so sweet...

HIs class teachers held a year end party... and according to Ace, his teachers said they will contribute pizza while everyone else had to contribute other things and he was tasked to contribute drinks.

Because many of his classmates like to drink Mountain Dew.. he begged me to buy mountain dew.

So mafan... I could not find it at NTUC.. and had to go Sheng Shiong then could find it lor.

I asked if Mountain Dew is same as Kikapoo... I was always under the impression they are the same.. just different name but Ace says they are absolutely different and mountain dew is way nicer than kikapoo...

On the day of his party, I was out for lunch with a friend... I saw that they offered Mountain Dew and ordered it just to try.. how NICEEEEEE this drink is...

Pui pui pui! Tastes like bloody cough syrup!

In the end, he said alot of people brought drinks... "But I was the only one who bought Mountain Dew..." he said proudly.

I told him I tried and it tastes like cough syrup lor... yuck!

He said I dun understand one...

*Rolls my eyes..* Hahahahaha...

Previous Post: Father And Son Bonding



No comments: