Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kan Cheong TV Spider STILL At 11 Y/O


When Ace started to understand storylines on tv, whenever like a bad person would appear... or is about to kill a good person.. or whenever the hero is in danger, you will start to see him jump up and down.....

And then, fast forward to a few years later...

I thought it is something he might outgrow...

Apparently not... when he was 7, I still caught him jumping up and down when watching something exciting...

And now that he is 11, I thought it will already have outgrown it by now right? WRONG!

And here is the proof:)



We were watching Line Walker and the hero was fighting this bad cop and so he was jumping up and down all the way... But that was a cliffhanger... it ended at the point where the hero seemed to be in most danger..

And Ace kept asking me afterwards if I can find the following episode online so he can know wat happens to the good cop.. hahahaha :)

I wonder how long he will continue do this...

Previous Post:  My buddy, Pikachu

No comments: