Monday, September 05, 2016

Everybody's Time Is More Important Than Mine

I dislike it most when Max tells me he will be home by a certain time (to bring us out for a meal or to eat dinner with us)  but he doesnt .... I am even more upset if the reason he doesnt do that is because he went out for a meal with his friends.. by a meal, I mean he goes drinking.

THe other day, Max told me he will be back around 7pm to have dinner with me and Ace and because we havent been eating meals together for quite some time already, I was really looking forward to it...

But leh, nearing 7pm, I got a message from his friend saying that they are still out drinking and they keep asking me if I could let Max stay with them and they found out his birthday is near and wanted to celebrate his birthday with him...

Long story short, there was alot of ding dong of messages and I was really upset lah.. but I am glad Max said he will be home and he really did return in the end... But it was one hour later... and it was lucky me and Ace were not hungry because our usual dinner time is 6 plus actually....

Just before this.. i kenna fly aeroplane also... so I felt really sian.. like why everyone thinks that their time is more important than mine and make me wait and wait....

And I think Max felt sorry towards Ace for making him wait and suggested going to a place he likes--> Obar At Punggol Marina Club...

There got food and got arcade.. and is Ace's lucky spot.. Plus I think he has positive associated feelings to this place...

But I dunno if the boys know this.. I actually dun enjoy going there THAT much.. that is cos, Max is happy to drink beer, throw darts and listen to music there...

Ace is happy to throw darts, play arcade and eat fries there...

Me? I usually end up alone at the table watching TV with no sound... And when I havent had much chance to talk to Max and really will like to connect with him, this is actually the last place I want to go to.... I dun mind it much and even enjoy it if my communication quota is met.. if not, I will prefer not to go...

But leh, I look at Ace's happy face.. how to say no right... so I go lor...

At least this time round, other than eating, I can go and catch pokemon....

Dad and son went to play at the arcade.. and also went to throw darts.... and hor, Ace actually won Max!

Boh liao boh liao.. go gym and fight to park my pokemon there... Hee:)

Saw someone using a strange Pokemon I have never seen and my son told me this is a region exclusive exclusive only to Australia.. and hence the pouch in front of the Pokemon ;)

I took a picture and posted in the PG SG group and someone commented the face looked strange:)

True enough when I compared with a normal male PG avatar.. this trainer looked like he had make up! wahahahahaaha.. so funny! S0meone told me later it is caused by a glitched.. same as how funny funny pokemons are formed in the game...

Anyway, Ace was lucky again and got another bear soft toy from playing in the arcade... I predict after exams, we will be back again...

Previous Post: Meeting With The Girls

No comments: