Monday, August 08, 2016

Sultan's Bodyguard

Ace came home one day and said he needed brown pants and a white shirt...

I asked him why and he said that he volunteered himself to act in the National Day Parade school performance....His form teacher is going to play the role of the sultan and he is playing the role of his bodyguard.. so he has to wear white tshirt and sarong (teacher will pass him one) and SUNGLASSES to add to the "COOL" factor...

Too bad I dun have a pic of him in full outfit.. I  got this pic from his teacher's IG...

Apparently only a few people in class wanted to volunteer..and my son is one of them:) hahahaha.

But hor, our good fren went for the rehearsal two days before and lost his uniform totally! He cannot even remember where he lost it... I really BTH and cannot help but roll my eyes...

When I went to his school for the SG Bear project, we finally found it in the school hall... Phew...

Previous Post: Food

No comments: