Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pokemon Go Hunting At East Coast And Gardens By The Bay With NaiNai

 Went to NaiNai house to celebrate my birthday and Max said that he is going to stay to watch soccer there...

"Then you all can go and catch Pokemon lah." He said.

"Yay!" Three pairs of hands were raised up in the air... and they belonged to Ace, Shushu and Shen shen... And guess who cheered the loudest?

You were wrong.. it is Shushu! Hahahahahaha...

And then when we were about to get going, Max suggested that we bring Nainai along and told me quietly that Nainai has been rather bored being cooped in the house all day long..  and so Nainai came along with us for our Pokemon Hunt:)

We decided that since we did not have alot of time, we should not go too far away and decided in the end to go to East Coast for a spin... While driving around the car parks, we caught lots of Voltorbs and even an electrode... and also lots of magnemites... And then  we drove to Parkland Green area and because the radar showed that there are lures and there are quite a few pokemons we dun have like Onix, we parked the car and ran around to find them:) hahahhahaha...

Poor nainai.. ran around with us in her slippers:) But she said she has never been here before.. so she is happy to visit.. So I walked with her if the Pokemon is something I already have.. and then tell her what this new place is and what that new thing is lah..

But when I see something that is really exciting, I will tell her too and Nainai will say, "Ok, you just run.. I follow behind slowly.."

And so like that, she started running around to and fro the underpass with us... TO to catch the ONYIX and fro because there was supposed to be a GYRADDOS....


We even made a fren... who ran with us.. But only found out when we reached there that it was likely a fake report...

Anyway, I realized tat the radar is not very useful for me because I cant really read maps well and dunno where I am suppose to run:) hahahaha...  Unless it is a location I know well.. then at least I can refer to landmarks and figure out.. if not, I am quite jia lat:) hahahha

As for Ace, he is even WORSE!

He will keep saying there is this and that nearby.. show me the map time, I will find that it is usually very far away from us lor.. cos he doesnt even know where he is on the map:)

So we got onto the car and started driving furthur and furthur.. and as we were approaching Fort Road, Shushu says might as well got to Gardens by the Bay! :) ahahahaha

And so we did!

We thought we can bring Nainai to see the light show that was happening.. Alas, by time we reached, only last 30 seconds left :(



At least can take some photos..

When I looked down.. I was surprised.. not many pple leh.. I thot GBTB had alot of people playing Pokemon and alot of lures!


Because Shushu dropped us off first and then we were trying to find him.. and also trying to go to the PIkachu we saw on the radar.. but it was night time..every where looks the same.. roads with lots of plants! So we went round and round in circles!

Finally found Shushu and found THIS GUY!:)


Ace was so surprised  to find this insect and very fascinated too:)


Nainai saw this bird sculpture and 依依不舍.... She liked the pinkish airplant very much... It inspired her so much that after she went home, she even went online to search for airplant youtube videos to watch and started buying more air plants and making structures to plant them in:) hahahaa...

While we were bz catching Pokemon, Nainai visited the ONLY place that you can still SEE some things.. a shop.. that was already closed.. but the lights were still on and so Nainai could only look in from outside... and already she was very happy :)

Caught my first drowzee there:)

Took at rest at the umbrella trees...

Nainai sat there while we walked around the pokestops nearby and then Shushu went to buy water...

Ace said there is a Pikachu again and we tried to go to the Pikachu... and eventually, we got lost again and so we tried to go back to the trees... And somehow, Shushu called us and said there a a Jynx at the trees.. Ace ran.. me and shen shen walk slowly cos we ran out of stamina and so.. Ace caught it but not be cos when I saw it and clicked on it, the Lure ended and so did the POkemon

Then Shushu suggested we use the incense on the way home since every 200 meters will spawn one pokemon.. But hor, I keep catching, no time to turn pokestop for balls so when I reached home.. I ran out of balls .....

And this had to happen...
FML...

I escaped and the phone kept vibrating to remind me of the Dragonair...


And then after it left... this came by... All in the comfort of my living room!

Am I sibeh suay or wat?! FML...

I sent these screen caps to our CHua family PG group and SHushu's reply was..."SAD..."

Hahahahaa...

Previous Post: New Hairdo

No comments: