Thursday, July 28, 2016

NDP NE Show

I remember the NE show well..

Not that I attended one as a student... During my time, there were no such things called NE shows:) hahahaha...

But one year when I was involved in the NDP as a trainer, I remembered afterwards thinking that the NE show was my favorite show among all shows... because the energy we got from the excited students were amazing.. they cheered like nobody's business and even if you made mistakes, they dun care and cheer you on like you are the winner you already are for having come this far in your training:)

And I remember thinking that when I have children, I hope he or she will have a great time at the NE show...

When Ace came home and took part in his first Camp@Home, they brought the children to the NE show too... And though he was drenched and tired cos it rained that day and they had to walk a long, long way... He enjoyed himself thoroughly :)

And so, after waiting for so many years, he finally was officially going for HIS own NE show and naturally, Ace was very excited:)


According to Ace, their class is the most "high tech" class cos everyone started whipping out their phones to take pictures and selfies:)

Ace and his form teacher Mr MKL...



Wow.. they were actually seated quite close....


class wefie...


THey were due to be back in school by 10pm but we waited for  quite a while before they reached because it was the first time the NDP was held in our new National Stadium... so the buses did not know where to wait and had to take turns to leave the carpark...

When they finally reached... Ace said he was really tired but it was very fun.

Previous Post: In Toys We Trust

No comments: