Saturday, June 11, 2016

Youngpreneur Ace

 So I was searching through all the CCs to find out if there are any interesting holiday programs...

I found this interesting workshop that taught children how to become entrepreneurs and thought Ace might enjoy it and so I signed him up even though it was not that close to home:)

And oh the sacrifice I had to make! So for a few days, I had to bring him there, drop him off and go waste time somewhere nearby and pick him up when he is done.... I am thankful for my Stephen King novel for keeping me company those few days and I12 Foodcourt for providing air con for me for those few days:) haha...

But I was glad that Ace seemed to be enjoying himself very much...

 First day I went a little earlier to fetch him and had a glimpse of what they were learning that day...


They had homework to do.

First day, he had to interview one of his parents about his job and he chose to interview his dad. When asked, "What is the most difficult thing about your job?" His dad actually replied, "Dealing with idiots!" Hahahahahaahahah... I wonder what his trainers will say when they hear that during his presentation:) hahahaa

Here is him presenting his homework about his favourite entrepreneur...


 So since day 1, they will taught different aspects of enterpreneurship. Wat the the pros and cons, what you have to prepare...and then on the last day, they were asked to give a presentation about their business... And as the person prepares for their presentation the other kids will help him or her decorate the board with the things she wants them to draw:) hahaha...



 This is Ace's business presentation...

His business idea stemmed from his group member's problem. She has friends who keep stepping all over her and treating her badly and so she is very sad... so his business is to provide counseling to friends who are having friendship problems and help bring people together:) I din tell him no need to business one.. his mother doing for 30+ years.. FOR FREE! hahahahaha:)

 Decorating his brochure with his logo... it is a frog with a tongue tat sticks two flies together:)


 There is this little boy who really dresses for success:) Everyday I go, I see him in a SUIT!:) I asked Ace if he will like to dress up and he say "Dun want lah.. like tat can already lah..." and continues to wear his berms and tshirt:) hahahaha

Anyway, the boys and girls were broken up into groups to complete tasks and they will be awarded points. Ace says the name of his group is Millionaire Bo$$..... So money face! Hahahahaha... But well, being millionaire is his dream I guess...

That is Ace with his trainers and classmates:)

Everyday when I fetch him, his trainers will tell me that they are very impressed with Ace.. they say he is very intelligent, and that they learnt alot from him (cos he taught them how to do searches using SIRI), tell me he is very creative and also very vocal and has such a great sense of humour to keep the class laughing...

In fact, his trainer said he is FEARLESS! And I did not know what she really meant for that particular comment till I watched his PRESENTATION VIDEO...




I was shocked when I saw this video:) hahahahaa.... that he actually broke out into a rap. He told me the rap was impromptu and not planned for! Content wise I think not very complete lah... I would say more about my business to promote it.. BUT definitely A* for entertainment value and creativity! hahahaha

 Ace's brochure...

I told him that to set his EMAIL as F_Makers@yahoo.com is very wrong... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... when you set up email addresses and name your product, you always have to be mindful about what the words you use are associated with or how they sound like in various languages....

Anyway, Ace really enjoyed himself very much. When class ended, he told me that he is very sad he has nothing to look forward to tomorrow cos he was looking forward to attending class everyday...

When I messaged his trainers to thank them and told them what Ace said, they replied.. "Oh wow... That's the most wonderful compliment we have ever received.. 😊😊😊 We certainly enjoyed having his energy and participation in the class. He made the others laugh a lot and he's a really smart fella..."

PS: If you are interested in sending your kids, I guess you can enquire at their FB Page here.


Previous Post: Legend Of The Marshes

No comments: