Thursday, June 09, 2016

Witty Ace

Lately, Ace has been rather witty and been making lots of jokes... And they will randomly just come out of his mouth and he doesnt even need effort to think before he speaks...

When I was much younger, I always said that my talent is 讲废话.. Since young I noticed that pple will find things that I say very funny.. though I did not say them in jest, they just come out of my mouth as they are...Initially, I even wondered why they are laughing and then I realized it is because I am probably funny:) hahahaha.. so I left it at that...

If you know Max really really well, you will realize he is a super boh liao character and can match my 讲废话 skills too...

so leh, maybe our son inherited the best of both worlds...

But it happened so often frequently that Max would be in awe and keep repeating. "Gosh, someone is very witty now hor.." And I can feel Ace feeling smug inside him though he tried to keep a straight face.. Haha!

Here are some of the instances that I remember to pen down...

DO-NUT MESS WITH ME

Popo gave us a box of  Donut Peaches to bring home and while on the way home, Ace held up the box and said to me...

My very f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ pun-ny boy held this box of Donut Peaches that Popo gave him and told me... "Do-nut mess with me.... "😂😂😂


ALL WE KNEAD IS LOVE

Pun Of The Day - by Ace: They shouldn't say all they knead is love... All they knead is money.. Cos when the boss comes, he says, "Show me the dough" and they have to show him the money they made that day... 😂😂

CHEESY JOKES
Pun Of The Day #2: When I was pouring cheese on my pizza and complaining his other joke was lame, he said, "Yeah, I admit my joke was CHEESY... geddit, mummy? "😂😂😂
Max says someone is getting quite witty these days... 😀😀

BIRTHDAY PRESENT
Lame Joke of the Day By Ace...
Ace: Mummy, this is what I am going to say when people ask me what I got for my birthday...
Me: What?
Ace: *with much fanfare* I GOT OLDER!!! Geddit???

I WANT TO GO PJ
Lame joke of the day:
We drove past the School of technology and Design and thought it looked very cool... And that made us start discussing about what schools Ace can go to if he wants to study there... As Ace is firm about his secondary school options already, we started discussing about what junior colleges there are in the east...
Me: In the east, there is TJ (Temasek), VJ (Victoria ) and TPJ (Tampines )...
Ace: but I Dun wanna go to any of these schools..... I wanna go PJ..
And while I was still trying to figure out which JC he was referring to...

Ace: PJ lah, mummy... Pang jio!!! Hahaha...

Looks At My Beard!This, I think, is self explanatory.... only one word can describe.. BOHLIAO!


Previous Post: Like Father LIke Son

No comments: