Monday, March 07, 2016

Immunization


The P5 students will be given some sort of immunization... Because Ace missed out the one on P1 and did it much later at P4, he can only do it when he reaches Secondary school as you need a certain number of years in between the immunization...

Ace was telling me how after the injection, the boys will go, "Oi, how are you?!" And slap hard at the portion of the arm where they got the injection so that they will go "Ouch!" in pain... hahaha.. boys are so naughty!

Anyway, he was telling me how one of the boys in the class.. even before the needle went into his arm, already start to whine and cry loudly... the nurse said he is boy leh... why he cry... And then Ace said to me...

"Mummy, no one went to ask him how is he leh.. so I went to ask him if he is ok afterwards... everyone else just laughed at him for crying and say he is a girl lah... little bit pain also cry..."

I told Ace I am very proud of him that he showed empathy and really extended himself to comfort someone in pain instead of laughing at him...

Previous Post: I Will Ban Beer!

No comments: