Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

So.. what did we do on the first moment of the new year?


First thing father and son did.. Max helping Ace to clean his ears:) hahahahahaha...

Anyway, Ace is very excited cos we finally finalized on a play date with his good friend Louis!:)

We have made this date for them to play PVZ together just like they did during our boxing day trip to Malaysia previously..... Ace was so excited he was packing his stuff and planning what to bring on this special day...

And then, he woke up early in the morning to PREPARE:) hahahaha

Aunty Veron said that they will make lunch for Ace and that they will make porridge. Because Ace does not really like porridge and I did not want to trouble them to make something else... so I told Ace that Aunty Veron said that she will be making porridge and cos we dun want to trouble them, he just eat watever the host makes lah.

But leh, likely the porridge is made by her mum. And if he has the good fortune of eating something she made, he is really lucky lor:) Cos her mum is a great cook.. everything anyhowly cook also very nice one!:)  I still cannot forget the taste of the vegeterian mee hoon kway she made some 15 years ago lor ;)

On our way there, we saw this thing on the floor.. me and Max stared at it for a long time and could not make out what it is... can you?

But Ace took one look and said.. That is part of a Bicycle Ringer!

And... I think he is right leh! Clever wor!:)

Anyway, after we dropped Ace off, we went off to have lunch and while we were having lunch, Veron sent me this picture...
Apparently, the boys initially said they wanted to play PVZ right.. and Ace was bz charging the ipad and this and that but in the end, when they met up, they just had to play all the toys in the house once through before they got started on PVZ:) hahahahha...

I asked Veron what time I should go fetch Ace and she turned around to ask Ace. Ace replied, "Midnight.."

And I thought it is a very good answer liao...

But Louis apparently said I should pick Ace 5 million years later!:) hahahahaha

Anyway, we had lunch and went home to zzzzz....

Woke in the evening and was thinking where to go and Max suggested that we go to AI Qing Hai at Aperia Mall. So we drove there, made a reservation mid drive and then thought we will have dinner there...

Apparently, AiQing Hai is per entry one... and they do serve snacks and meals as well. However, as that day was new year, their charges were especially expensive and there were alot of people. THey lay out all the tables in a row so it was like theatre style lay out.. just tat you have table in front of u.

But it was so packed and squeezy, I really did not want to eat dinner like this... so we just ordered our drinks...



The music is so so.. though they do play music I am familiar with...cos I think because of the show, Crescendo, many people found out about this place.. many came along with their families.. their children and parents...


This is Max's "why they no sell beer" face:) hahahaha


Since we paid we stayed on for second set.. where this other guy who is our age and has a voice like Fei Yuqing turned up :) He is not too bad as well...


But the guys in the row in front of us.. always looking at their phones and playing games lor:) hahahaha


This brave young girl kenna sabo by her family to go up stage to sing:) hahaah

After this, we went to pick ace.

Our conclusion is that hor, we prefer OBAR at Punggol and rather go there lah.. music better and for the same price, I can have a decent meal plus most important.. there is beer there:) hahaha..

Anyway, when I picked Ace up, the first thing he said to me was, "Mummy, I had an awesome lunch!" cos he said the porridge is sooooooooooo delicious.. and they had very nice durian ice cream too (he usually dun eat durian lor)... hahahahaha...

But when I asked him what was in the porridge (thinking I will like to try to make since he likes), he said, "I dunno lah.. it is just nice!"

Hahahahaha...

So I finally completed one more thing on the list of things I promised Ace...  ;)

Previous Post: Last Day Of 2015

No comments: