Friday, September 18, 2015

Korean Food Galore!

 Missed Korean food cos we only get to eat it if Ace is not eating with us as he does not really like korean food except for zhajiang mian.. but vegeterian version not always available...

But leh, had craving for bibimbap mah:) So... I made some.. and then so hungry tat only when I started mixing to eat liao then realize havent taken photo.. hahahaha..


 As Ace does not eat Korean food.. made normal food for him lor... According to Ace, his favorite meal in school canteen is rice, fried egg and hashbrown with green veg if it is available.. hahahaha.. so made his favorite canteen meal...

 And then since i had some toufu sitting around... next day, I decided to do Korean TOUFU stew!:)

It has been a while since I did these trusty Dubai dinner dishes at home and it was nice to eat them again:)

Inspired by all the korean food... or rather it was more of a I did not have anything left in the house to cook... I searched through the cupboards and fridge and found egg, onion, rice, veg chicken popcorn... so I decided to air fry the chicken popcorn and hashbrown and then make those jap teriyaki chicken rice bowl...

In my humble opinion, I think my version is better than say Yoshinoya:) hahahaha...

Previous Post: Creative Ace Again

No comments: