Friday, July 24, 2015

Ace Eats Fish!

Ace eating fish now leh!

No lah.. not a fish fish.. but just a taiyaki- a fish shaped japanese snack:)

When we were in Dubai, Ace really loved the Taiyaki and we often went to 歇脚亭near our house to order bubble tea and Taiyaki...

I was thinking that I will like to get a Taiyaki Pan lah... but hor, always seem to be very expensive and I am not sure what is the quality like...

The other day, someone posted on FB that there is a Isetan limited time sale and there are only 50 sets available for sale.. Instead of $32, the pan is going at $19!!

So I was really excited to get it so that I can make Taiyaki for Ace:)

And..... so I went to poloso Max to drive me all the way there.. hahaha:)


Not bad leh.. marbeled surface one.. I dunno wat difference tat makes lah.. BUT quality is not bad..

First fish still cannot catch the timing... I realized it is better to use low heat and cook for longer time...  And I think it is important to heat the pan up first before pouring the batter in..

A successful one..

Strangely, the nutella that I put inside the fish tasted like bean paste! I read tat nuttela PLUS bean paste is sedap..  going to buy some next time I go NTUC finest:)

Previous Post: The Price Of Showing Off

No comments: