Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ace Teaches Yeye How To Play Online Games

We went to visit Yeye Nainai the other day and maybe all the repeat talks with him about asking him to pay some attention to his grandparents finally went into his head..

He told his grandfather he is going to teach him how to play games on the tablet...

He fiddled with it for a long, long time to find and download games...


ENd up he downloaded this violent game to teach Yeye lor!

Wah lau eh...

End up hor.. he fiddle fiddle.. and ended up he was playing by himself again..

Sigh... I wonder when Ace will grow into the age where he has the maturity and the thinking of how he can connect with his grandparents. Last time when we were young, we will talk to our grandparents.. even if we did not speak their language well, we find things to say and chat about our day. I duno why my son never learnt this skill of mine leh...

And not like I never demo to him. Everytime I visit his gong gong and popo or nainai and yeye, I will sit there and talk to them one lor.

Previous Post: Feels Like Wenzhou Supermarket In Dubai

No comments: