Sunday, June 07, 2015

MinionsTic Tac!

Since some time back, I have seen this minions tic tac thingy online..

But it seems that they were only available online...

The other day, I told Ace I will bring him to Bedok Mall to walk walk after tuition cos i think he so poor thing... school holidays still everyday go for tuition from 10 tilll 2pm. Like going to school like tat lor...

Since we are in Bedok Mall, must go to his favorite bedok mall haunts...

First stop- Mac Donalds to eat Happy Meal...

Second Stop- Usually kiddy palace... AND/ OR Popular Bookstore.. hahaha
Saw this in Popular: Ace says this Iron Man with massive head looks very silly:) Insisted I have to take picture and post in HIS blog...


And then leh, I told him I needed to buy some food to cook.. so we went to NTUC.

His very sharp eyes saw the minions tic tac and he was so excited.. So I bought him one...


It is only when I paid then I realized it is almost $6.. so ex!!!

Oh well, there are like 200 tic tacs  inside i think..

Anyway, I think it was an absolute waste of $6.. The banana flavored tic tacs tasted like medicine to me.. YUCK!!!!!!

But Max and Ace likes it.

But this made me think of how I usually made decisions to buy Ace things. I realized that most of the time, I bought him things that I feel are GOOD.. or HELPFUL.. or USEFUL... or FUN FOR HIM... but many times what he really likes and what I buy are different. Ace somehow has a penchant for utterly USELESS stuff that he thinks are "COOL"... Seriously, that is the way to sell him anything.. tell him it is cool.. and he will want to buy it! hahaha..

One of his favorite hobbies is to visit this youtube channel called VAT19.. it belongs to a website called VAT19.com and they claim to sell curiously awesome gifts. I must say their ads are really entertaining ;) But seriously, while some of these gifts are useful.. most of them are useless! hahahaha.. like there is something tat you spray in the air to create fart smell.. seriously??? that is useful??? for who???? And then there massive gummy bears for dunno wat.. who needs a 26 pounds heavy, extra large gummy bear.. eat till your teeth all drop off also cannot finish lor. 

And the funny thing is.. the useful things that I buy which may have cost more... are put in his room.. and left to collect dust... but the things I deem and useless which are of no value are prized possessions of his and played with again and again....

So which item is really useless and which item really has value leh?
What do you think?

Previous Post: Treat From Godma!

No comments: