Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Karma


Sent Ace to his monthly JPD meeting the other day..

Today's topic the kids are discussing about is the concept of KARMA.

When I went to fetch Ace, the Sunshine Aunty told me that Ace is very well versed in this concept..

"When we were talking about it, he helped us explain to the other children what it meant and what it was and he even told us that it is some form of retribution and said it is called ‘报应’ in Chinese.." said the Sunshine Aunty.

I was quite impressed wor!

I thought he perhaps learnt this from all the Dubai parties he went to from Aunty Momoyo.

I asked him where he learnt all these from and who he heard all these from..

He turned around and said, "You lor.."

Ah ha! I forgot I once had tat talk with him!

Must give myself a pat on the back... Good job, Angel!:) wahahaha..

PS: When we were on our way there, Ace kept ngiam ngiam ngiam that he does not want to go to the meeting...

WHen I picked him up later, he says he wants to go everytime now.. cos apparently they were given snacks, pretty pencils and small little toys...alamak.. shouldnt he go cos he wants to learn more about buddism and NMHRGK?:P wahahha...

Previous Post: *Beep* Your Mother

No comments: