Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Am Such A Poor Thing

 The other day, when I asked Ace what he wanted for lunch.. he said he wanted to eat prata.. so I made prata for him lor..

But he loves the plaster type... and so I thought long and hard how I can make froze prata into the plaster type with egg..

Then I recalled that whenever I cook the frozen prata...at one point, the prata will expand and become like a baloon as the air gets in between the layers... I thought perhaps I can just cut open one of the layers and pour egg inside and continue cooking...

I tried and it worked!

Alas, Ace likes to eat his prata with sugar and we dun have white sugar at home.. so he told me to take a picture of him... showing what a poor thing he is... I quote, "I am such a poor thing... have to eat my prata with ketchup..."

Few days later, we went to Mac donalds for a meal. Ace took a packet of sugar and kept holding on to it... I was wondering why... and then the other day when he asked for prata again, I finally found out why...

Apparently he wanted to bring it home to use with his prata.. here is his prata and a smiley face:) hahaha..

But i asked him not to be so cheap skate in future lah.. our house got sugar mah... brown sugar also good mah. If not just go and buy, dun need to take from Mac D.

Previous Post: Packing His Room

No comments: