Monday, May 04, 2015

Shit Happens!

The other day, the family woke early...and we decided to go out for breakfast.

Max suggested that we go to this nice cafe we saw next to the Mac Donald near our house and so we all agreed to go there for breakfast...

As luck will have it... while we were walking over after parking the car, something flew and dropped on Ace...

"Raining ah?" Ace asked me.. and used his hand to wipe off that big drop of "rain".

Alas, when he looked at his hands, there were some gooey brown stuff on them and when I looked closely at his head, I realized he had been hit by a bomb! A bird shit bomb!

Really dam super sway.. or super lucky... wahahahah

Last time I had bird shit on me, I scored A1 for my physics O levels:) wahahahaha... I told him maybe it means he will get good luck in his coming exams.. anyway, Shit happens!:)

He was quite upset by it and so I brought him to the Mac Donald toilet to clean it off as the place we wanted to go to is not opened for business yet.

But the bird shit quite difficult to clean off lor..

But well, we were rewarded with a good breakfast:)

M order of waffles with scrambled egg and bacon... Ace's order had sausage so as the only non vegeterian in my family, I "sacrifice" and eat on his behalf:) Wahahaha...

It came with some maple syrup and this is first time I am eating waffles with sweet and savory stuff... I must say it tastes pretty good;)

Max ordered a mushroom madness... looks like just a bread and two eggs but underneath it all is a very nice sauteed mushroom that tastes likes super chunky mushroom soup:)

The clip given to us that has our order number... So the two boys just pose for a funny pic...

Ace ordered scrambled eggs with pancake... And then realized that my waffle is better.. so he kept saying he wants to share with me....end up he ate half my waffle lor... Next time order your own lah!:)

Since the hair already kenna sai.. we decided it is better to just go to the barber and cut it off and so, we went for a haircut afterwards:)

Previous Post: I Only Have One Crush!

No comments: