Friday, May 01, 2015

Dinner At Ah Yee House

The other day, Ah Yee invited us to her place for dinner...

In the morning,  C sent me a whatsapp message telling me good morning...

BUT... I forgot that we shouldnt tell him we going to his house so I replied and told him I will go to his house and play with him later..

And so.. he did not want to take his afternoon nap and waited for us to go over...

By time we did.. he had only taken a power nap in the car when he followed his dad to buy crab..

Everyone is waiting for dinner to start...





Dunno why but Ace wanted to play alone in the room...


Chef busy at work:)

We noticed that Ace is much gentler around Cayden and seems to interact better with him. LIkely because during the 5 day wake, all the cousins were older and were good at taking care of cayden.. and so he saw for himself how as a gor gor he should behave...

Max says likely when we did the same to Cayden,  Ace was bz feeling jealous.... wahhahaha..so he never learnt... Thanks to Alicia, Gerald, Tricia, Alyssa for being great role models:)

Hahaha.. the boys had so much fun tat when it was time to go, C wanted to go home with us too:) wahahahaha...

Next time, they say do gathering at my place.. sweat.. wat shall I cook? ;)

Previous Post: Last Dance For Laoma

No comments: