Saturday, May 02, 2015

Come And Support A New Shop

Maybe it is because when I was carrying him and also in the first few years in his life, his mum and dad were both doing marketing... I think my son is a natural marketeer:) wahahaha..

(And he learns fast too... cos i remember bringing him along for one of our sessions and then he said he wanted paper to draw draw draw like how the pple attending the meeting were taking notes... when I asked him what he was writing.... he repeated what he heard during the session!:) )


The other day, our friends invited us to their shop near Bedok Library.. they had just opened up a new shop tat sells quality mattresses, beds, bed frames, sheets.. etc.. So they invited us for a mini opening party...


Sigh.. if only they opened their shop earlier, I would have bought my beds from them...


They were having some promos..selling sofa beds...

And also the normal mattresses we use.. on top of the high end quality ones that we have... (More details about the shop and their promotions below..)

So when I reached home, I realized I had missed a few messages on whatsapp... the whole world ask me... "Why Ace asking me to go Bedok Library?"

Apparently, while we were there and bz chatting with friends, Ace was happily messaging everyone he knows on his whatsapp... he sent them messages to ask them to come to bedok library to support a new shop:) wahahahahaha....

For helping them promote, Uncle W, says he is going to give Ace a present.. wahahaha... We tell him dun need lah.. Ace got no space in his messy bedroom for anything new anyway!!!

Case in point?



Ace freezing the passion fruit that gong gong bought for him to make passion fruit ice.. he says very yummy..:)



So in any case, if you want to buy a new mattress or bed, you could visit my friend's shop... And if you mention my name, maybe laoban will give you a freebie or a discount.. wahahah:) Cos they having some sort of promotion now too...


THE DREAM BED LOFT
(Click to check their FB page for latest promos)
Bedok North Street 1 Blk 206 #01-355A.
Near Bedok Library, next to Cash Converters


Previous Post: Dinner At Ah Yee House

No comments: