Monday, April 06, 2015

I Am A Star Mother!

I am a star mother!我是性妈了哦 ;)

Some time back, I recieved a call from Ace's form teacher, Mrs R.

She said that Ace has been selected to be featured in their 80th Anniversary booklet and asked for my permission to use his photos. I gave my permission and she asked me to make sure Ace went to school in nice clothes on the following Monday.

She said that he has been selected but leh, there is a chance they may not use his picture too.. so I said ok.

We did not have time to bring him for a haircut.. so I just made sure he dressed nice.

When he returned home that day, I asked him how was the photoshoot. He said it was ok and that he had to carry some science equipment for the shoot.

A few weeks later, when I went to pick him up in school, his classmates kept telling me about Ace appearing on a poster... and I was wondering what poster but did not think much of it. Cos in my mind, his pictures will only be used in some booklet...

Then a few days after that, Ace mentioned that his friends kept teasing him about appearing on the poster... and then I asked him what poster he is talking about.

Turned out that someone was featured in this banner that they had tied in front of the school gate. The funny thing is, I have seen this banner and read the headline.. but as I never thought Ace will appear in it, I never took a good look at the banner and never realized that my son is inside the banner!:) wahahahaha

So leh, I decided to walk to school one day and take picture of the banner and here it is:)


The korean boy look.. dishevelled hair and mysterious smile... You know why he smile like this? Cos his teeth black black.. wahahaha.. lucky it got cleaned up when he went to see the dentist in school the other day.


And so leh, this is how I became 星妈:) I am now thinking whether to buy the anniversary booklet cos I dunno whether got his face:)

Previous Post: Punggol Settlement

No comments: