Sunday, April 12, 2015

Chef Eric Comes To YNPS

The other day, Ace told me that Chef Eric will be coming to do a cooking demo in his school..

Wah, not bad leh, schools in Singapore also have alot of interesting events. I wonder which of he parents is linked to chef Eric:)


Anyway, Ace said that he came during recess time and he demonstrated how to cook Ipoh Hor Fun.. since he is a vegeterian and cannot try... and this takes up too much of his play time.. he ran away after watching for a while:) wahahahahah

But they were all given packets of Ipoh Hor Fun... and then, two of his classmates said they did not like to eat this and did not want it.. and so he says he will bring it home..

So he brought home three packets of Kang Kang brand Ipoh Hor Fun.

I thought dun let it go to waste lah.. so I went online to search for recipe and then tried to make it lah:)

Tadah... my vegeterian version:)

Not bad hor:) I made this a few times and later, when I got better at it, I could even do drop egg:) Max and Ace both say it tastes very nice ;)

But leh, after eating it a few times, Ace asked me if i can use the hor fun to make something else instead of the same..  He say eat until sian liao... wahahahaha...

Previous Post: I Feel Like I Am In Prison!

No comments: