Friday, March 06, 2015

Immunisation For Ace

Ace finally kenna...

该打的还是得打...

When Ace was much younger, he skipped an immunisation..

He did not do primary one year and then skipped another immunisation...

Finally, now in P4, they sent us a letter and asked us to send him to the Health Promotion BOard to do his mandatory check up and get his injections done...

The first part of the check up was rather quick and easy....

He actually scored well for the sound test too (he did not score very well as a baby... cos his reaction to sound is very slow... Guess it explains WHY I have to call him a few times before he can hear me.. wahahahaha.. it is PERSONALITY and CHARACTER.. not a physical thing I think...)


Alas, time for immunisation... we had a very long wait...

I messaged Max.. who was waiting downstairs for us that it was a longer wait.. and then Max made some comment about how it is going to be very painful.. And this is Ace's response...


When we finally went in, the nurse says Ace missed out on three injections but we can only do two today...

So he had to do one one each side of the arm...

And he was frightened and said he wanted to hold my hand...

The nurse very cute... told him..

"Sorry ah boy, today we have to knock off early and there are still alot of people waiting outside for us... so hor, got no time for you to prepare yourself psychologically... It is ok, I will use the smallest injection needle that they use for babies.. so it will not be painful..."

And then the deed was done. Ace did not say anything..

"Wah.. Ace.. you din say anything or make any noise.. not painful ah?" I asked him..

"Very painful leh mummy..." he replied...

And then he started walking strangely like his hands were paralyzed.. wahahahaha..

I told him he merely had an injection.. dun need to behave like his hands are paralyzed man..

He said the part where he had the injection was very sore...

Anyway, to reward him, I told him I will buy him a 7Eleven Slurpee...

The other day he kept telling me how his friends said that slurpee was very nice and he said he wanted to try.. I told him it tasted like the slushy we will make using coke but he insisted that he must try.. so i promised him I will buy one cup for him to try...

We went to hospital to visit laoma afterwards and I bought him a slurpee at the hospital's 7Eleven.

Afterward, we went to Nainai's house for dinner and he was still walking strange and holding his arms wierdly.. whahahaha...

But well, I think he was rather brave.. I really thought he will cry and he didnt:)

Previous Post: What Will You Do If I Die

No comments: