Friday, March 13, 2015

Fish Poop!

The other day, when we got home after visiting laoma in hospital, we found a surprise waiting for us at home!

The only surviving fish left in our makeshift fish tank was swimming about in the tank as usual... BUT beside the fish was a long, floating, curly string like structure!

I was trying hard to think if someone dropped a piece of noodle inside.. or maybe it is a rubberband...


Both me and Ace were very much intrigued by that curly thing...

I wondered if the fish is pregnant and those are the eggs... and then I wondered if it is the fish's poop...

I noticed this thing still coming out of the fish's body and deduced it is likely poop...  so I googled "white, long curly floating fish poop" and found out that it is likely that the fish has parasites in the stomach... or constipated.. so therefore the long curly poop...

I think likely I fed it too much:) wahahaha..

Anyway, I took a picture and posted on Facebook and many of my kind friends gave me suggestions about what to do.. One actually pointed out to me that this is not a guppy but a Molly fish and so we have named her Molly ;)


Happy to announce that it has been a month and Molly is still alive and kicking  ;) She still poops but never like tat anymore but I am still feeding her bread. I noticed she prefers white bread to brown bread... but too bad, she has to eat watever bread I have at home:) hahaha..

My friend asked me though.. why I always have such interesting experiences when I grow or rear things.. I guess it is just because I dun have green fingers and am not really good at taking care of things.. Sometimes I think it is a miracle my son grew so tall and strong under my care:) ahahahah..

Previous Post: Army Raincoat

No comments: