Saturday, February 21, 2015

Special Pen

Ace said he scored well for his spelling.. and so, when he asked me to sign the paper, he insisted that I have to use "the nice nice pen that Ganma Karen bought for you..."

Cos Godma Karen bought me this really nice Hello Kitty pen for christmas and from then on, whenever Ace wants me to sign something, if the it is something that he did well, he will insist that I use the nice pen to sign :)

Anyway, he had his mid end of term mini test the other day. I must say hor, he did not really prepare for it other than just completing and handing in his work on time...  and maybe practice the TING XIE for the chinese words he needs to learn.

With so little preparation, he very happily informed us that he scored:
30/50 for Chinese  (exactly the goal that I set him)
10/10 for Math
18/20 for Science (cos he did not manage to finish one question when time was up)

For english, it was a listening test and he says he wasnt informed of his results.

I guess not too bad lah.. hope he keeps this going till the mid year exams..

Previous Post: Our 11th Wedding Anniversary

No comments: