Friday, February 20, 2015

Our 11th Wedding Anniversary

That is us, 11 years ago at our ROM..
 And so, February is supposed to be a sweet time... cos it is our ROM anniversary...

Since so much has happened, I was thinking we will likely not have much chance to celebrate that...

But leh, life is what you make of it ;) So.. in between running errands and doing this and tat.. we TRY to celebrate lah:)

 THat is us 11 years later.. wahahaha... one with more fats and less hair:)

And that is us eating Thai food when running errand in Golden Mile and so we decided we will take this as our anniversary cum V day celebration:) wahahha..

 Ordered the usual but was curious about wat is salted egg salad and so we ordered.. is just salted egg with spicy sauce..


Sweet thing was that my son said he made something for us.. he made this using some ipad APP. Thanks son:)

But of course, being a really sweet hubby... when the new year holidays were over and Ace went to school, Max said let's do belated celebration and  said he will bring me somewhere special...


 He did not want to tell me where we are going...

 And we ended up here ;)

 What a beautiful place:)





 I say take photo and I dunno why my hubby things the watch is more important.. wahahha:)

 Love the decor here...

 I had ginger ale...

 And Max had coffee...

 Decided to try eggs benedict cos I always hear people talking about it but never tried it before:)

 Max did the ommlette with cheese and mushroom...

THe food was yummilicious!

 Then we decided to go take a walk around the place...


 Nice hor.. this big ship is like a mini hotel for small group of people..



And so, that marked the end of the celebration of our 11th ROM anniversary..

Previous Post: It Never Rains But It Pours


No comments: