Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Mummy I Love You

Because CNY is round the corner, have to start packing the house already.

Wah, go into Ace's room hor... very mad. I started packing in the morning and by the time Ace came home.. still not done yet cos his room was really dirty and messy lor.

And then right as I pack, the more I pack, the more angry I got.

And so I started nagging at him.

And then nagging became scolding lor... where got pple like that one..  the room messy.. ask him to pack one thousand years and 10,000 times, he still dun pack..

I think maybe he dunno how to pack.. so I start out and help him a little and gave him some general guidelines..

3 weeks later, his room is stilll in the same messy state.. the things that were on the floor 3 weeks ago are still on the floor.. angry lor!

So I told him that he has no excuse lor. "I have to clean the house, have to cook, have to make sure he got clothes to wear to school. I don't expect you to clean the whole house.. only expect you to clean your own room and the guest toilet as we agreed. But the toilet is not clean and the room still messy. I know sometimes you bz or lazy but also need to regular maintenance. Cos me and Daddy's room too messy already we will start to pack.... And you cannot say you bz with school work and dun help out... Even your father who works and plays soccer, when he comes home, he will also help me wash dishes... What did you help me with?"

Then leh, our good friend cry cry cry.. and afterwards come and ask me if I can check my handphone...

And this is what he sent me...


Sigh.. type hanyu pinpin also so many cuo zi..

But leh, after that, he is more appreciative and will say thank you to me and say I love you to me frequently. Sometimes human beings a fan jian.. need to scold then will wake up their idea lor.

Previous post: Missing Dubai Food

No comments: