Friday, February 27, 2015

Eat Play Love

The other day, me and my friends wanted to arrange a gathering.. we havent been gathering much since I got back as we are all bz... KP suggested that we go to Eat, Play, Love as there is a craft corner. She will be bringing her son L along and so I brought Ace along as they are great friends:)

Though it was not really to get there (had to walk a long long way), but it was a rather quaint little place. THe food is not too bad and if you paid $5, they gave you a packet of stuff to do art and craft for two hours.. they also provided lots of recycled materials for you to do whatever you like..

It was like paradise for Ace, the master JUNK recycler since he likes to make guns and other weapons out of recycled materials!:)


Here are some things the boys made...


This is a rocket cum gun...



Posing with their hand made "weapons"...



I was glad the boys had fun lah and more importantly, glad I had time to talk to my girlfriends and CHILL:)

Anyway, the EPL staff came to take picture of the boys to post on their website too:) The robot was made by a 7 year old boy with the help of his mother. Cool right?

Previous Post: Homework

No comments: