Sunday, February 08, 2015

CNY Charity Lunch At Zi Yean Restaurant

 It has been a number of years since we get the chance to take part in the a CNY lunch that our club organizes yearly.

Every CNY, we will request for sponsorship and bring a group of seniors to a restaurant for a CNY meal and give them an ang pow and two oranges after that... this year, the very kind lao ban niang for Zi Yean has offered to sponsor the meal again...

And so, what do we do?

We serve as waiters or waitresses lor:) Wahahaha... this is the table I was in charge of serving.. initially I was a little worried as I am very clumsy and not very attentive.. I was sure I will make a bad waitress but the aunties at my table are all so kind... they help me out whenever needed and happy to accept whatever I dish out to them.. thank you so much aunties!:)

To thank lao ban niang for sponsoring lunches for so many years, we bought her a nice painting:)


Giving out oranges..






 
Ace can't really help to serve so he help to open up the orange boxes.... And helping with little things like getting the chilli...

As the goody bag we gave them is rather heavy, we had to walk some of them back home.. Ace made himself useful again by helping to carry the aunty's bags..

Good job, Ace!:)

Previous Post: Extreme Sailing

No comments: