Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ace's Newest Album!

Ace's newest album... is now out in stores...

But leh, too bad, no one will be getting a copy of it...

Cos I think Ace threw it away... Hahaha..

The other day, Ace went to Popo's house and then went into the bedroom and started watching video on his phone for a few hours. After lunch, he went back to the room and started watching video again.

I told him he should not watch so many hours of videos and told him to keep his phone.

Usually he will "orh.." and keep after the video is done...

So I asked him nicely to keep his phone.. he said .. "Orh..."

And continued to watch non stop..

I came up to him again and repeated nicely that if he does not keep the phone, I am going to keep it.

I have the right to do that because.. technically, this is my phone and I only LENT the phone to him...

"Orh..." came the reply..

But someone's eyes and hands are still not moving..

So leh, since I already give chance liao.. I reached over and took the phone away.. I am done with being nice..

Wah.. volcano erupted and someone started throwing a tantrum.. something he hasnt done in quite a while... he started stamping his feet and crying...

He is very lucky, I was feeling centred and so I just give him space to express his tantrum...

About 10 minutes later, there was a sudden flurry of activities in the room. Ace suddenly came out, took a piece of paper and a pen and went back into the room to scribble intensively...

After another 15 minutes or so.. he smiled and came out of the room with a Popsicle tray that has three Popsicle moulds. There was a paper in each one of them.

Mr Mismatcher told me, "Pick one.. except the yellow one.."

I think he meant for me to pick the yellow one and so when I opened it, this is what I saw...

 Front side of it...

When I turned it over... there were 3 new songs that my son wrote!




He is lucky.. I was still centred..

I was a little disappointed to find that they were just songs about how upset he was with me instead of an apology for throwing tantrum.. But I wasnt really upset. I understood he was just trying to express how upset he was.

But leh, I think this sort of response will warrant a "I am not going to speak to you treatment" from me for the next hour or so. So I just took picture, put it one side and then continued to watch tv.

Because he already got to release his anger through his song... he started to talk to me as if nothing happened... but I ignored him... and so he asked me why I was not talking to him.

I told him I am ignoring him because he was hurtful to me and did not apologize... "How will you feel if we get into a quarrel and I am upset at you and I write a song about how I hate my son and how my son is an ass?" I asked him.

He paused for a moment... gave it a thought and started crying...

"I am so sorry mummy.. I am so sorry that I am so mean to you even though you love me so much... " And he cried and cried...

And since he said he was sorry, I told him I forgive him.. and he can stop crying and then.. we are friends again..

After this, for the next few days, he is a little more mindful when he talks to him and he keeps thanking me for the little things I have done.. Alas, only lasted for a few days:) wahaha..

Previous Post: Chinese Poem By Ace

No comments: