Thursday, January 01, 2015

Sporty New Start For 2015

Even though we were back in Singapore, we did not celebrate our New Year in any special way.

I wasn't feeling well so the night before, no countdown for me and I went to bed early. Ace and Max said they saw some fireworks.. hehehe.. not bad leh, not in Dubai also still got fireworks to see... Still remembered how we braved a 3 hour jam to go countdown and see fireworks the year before...


My friends in Dubai say the fireworks this year was not much to shout about and that the weather was rather warm.. nothing like the freezing cold we experienced the previous year...

Anyway, after some rest, I was feeling better.. so Max suggested that we get to a sporty start by visiting the Sports Hub.

He will go for a jog, I will go for  a walk and Ace will play with his swing scooter:)


When we arrived, I felt really thankful again to be back in Singapore.. The Sports Hub was really beautiful and I was so thankful to have such a nice place to hang out and play sports in:)


So Ace started Swing Scooting "Wriggling" along while I try to keep up by walking.. hahahaa...






Looked like we were not the only ones who thought of having a sporty new start:) Ace met L there as he was there to do his roller blading course with his mom.. ;)

The kids had some fun running together and yi yi bu she to go their separate ways.. guess they really had great bonding during our Kota Tinggi Trip and really enjoy spending time together:)

Afterward, we said goodbye to each other and visited the Kallang Leisure Park cos Max said there is some new vegetarian cafe that many were saying is good. But hor, we went and find the food is so so and the price very ex.. I dun think i will ever go back again.. rather go to our favourite Jileng and Zizai..

Previous Post:To The Zoo With Le Le (Part 2)

No comments: