Saturday, January 10, 2015

Roses Are Red

Max 心血来潮 and decided that we shall go to Pepperoni for dinner:)
While seated and waiting for our food, we were sharing with Ace a little more about table etiquette. How to put your knife and fork when you are done with your meal and what it means if you put your knife in the middle of your fork after you are done with your meal... (Do you know what it means? I learnt that it means you are saying: "The food was terrible...thanks but no thanks..")


So after we had our meal and were waiting abit for Max to finish his beer...

Max noticed that the napkins were in red colour and asked Ace if he wanted to learn a cool trick for when he wants to chase after girls:)

You see, the backstory of this is that Max and I "met" when he was doing a course in UK and I was happily working in Singapore. So while he was there, my bestie hooked us up online and then we started writing to each other via emails.

A little later when we started getting interested in each other, we started posting each other stuff.. he posted me pictures of him... and I posted him a mixed tape (ok, in those days already is mixed CD).

One of the things he posted to me were paper roses made using napkins that someone in a pub taught him how to do.

When I recieved the roses, I was really happy.. But he was really upset cos he wrote poems inside the individual napkins and well expected me to open them.

But being a girl and not of an engineering mindset (to tear things apart and explore them), I merely placed them as they are together and admired them.. wahahaha:) So I never read the poems and never mentioned anything when we talked over the phone ;) Wahahaha..






There.. done!:)

Master did a good one and the disciple... did a not too bad one...




Or so we thought.. until the flower started drooping cos Ace did not "wind" the stem tight enough..

Hopefully he will still remember how to do this when he is of age to find girlfriends:) Wahahahaha....

Previous Post:All About Ace

No comments: