Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mont Blanc Pen


Ace brought home a mont blanc pen today and very proudly told me, "Mummy, I got mont blanc pen!!!"

Apparently, his friend lent it to him for one day... He asked Ace to bring home n bring it back tomorrow.. Cos today he is going to buy PSP and the PSP very heavy.. So is the pen.. So his brilliant idea is to lend it to his friend to make is bag lighter...

I explained to Ace that I know he is trying to help his friend but in future, please do not bring back his friend's expensive stuff as if it is gone or broken in his care, who is going to be responsible? Also, I told him as the pen is very expensive, I think will be a good idea to tell his teacher.

I asked if he is ok if I told his teacher and he agreed.

so I dropped his teacher a message and told him FYI becos the pen is expensive.

His teacher laughed it off and said.. sometimes he also dun understand what the children are thinking:) wahahaha..

Anyway, why do kids need expensive, branded pens? When i posted on my fb.. my friends say maybe use branded pen can score full marks:) wahahahaha :)

His teacher said on a side note, Ace was trying to recall his ting xie words and couldnt and started using his hand to hit is head..

"As he was hitting hard, I asked him to stop.." His teacher said. I thanked him for that and told him Ace does that sometimes..

I then told Ace that maybe a better strategy is to breathe in and out and then chant in his heart to ask for inspiration :)

Previous Post: A Bad Week In School

No comments: