Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Joker Ace

Ace pointing to the JLB brand lego and finding it funny tat this "fake" lego has a jiak liao bee brand name... :)

You know how Ace is always funny and prides himself on being the funny man...

Sometimes when he is in form, he is HILARIOUS!


Lately he has been wisecracking every now and then and cracking me up...

The other day, me and Max were discussing what we want to have for dinner and after we decided, Ace came up to me and asked me, "Mummy, what's for dinner...."

And before I could answer, he continued.. "Dead meat..." with a straight face but 2 seconds later burst out laughing cos he cannot tahan... Hahahaha..

And recently, he has been always putting the broom across my door whenever I go to toilet so that when I open, it will fall in front of me.. and then he will roll on the bed with laughter..

Over the next few days, he did it a few times.. and he is STILL doing the same whenever I go toilet and STILL rolling with laughter... and he even added.. "Oh man, this joke never gets old!"

Some days back.. out of nowhere, he came up to me and asked me.. "Mummy, can I have a new butt?"

Before I could figure out what he means.. he added, "Because mine has a crack..."

I think hor, he watches too much boh liao american cartoons.. hahahaha

Previous Post:Meeting Ben and Bern Again

No comments: