Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Party

Every christmas eve, our family has a "tradition" where we will meet up with this group of friends for a christmas party.

Actually hor, this tradition started amongst this group of friends way before I even knew Max but it just happened so that some of these people were also my friends before me and Max got together or got married... But of course I was only invited along after i became Max's girlfriend..

Since he went over to DUbai, Max has missed this gathering for the last few years. But still, our friends will always try to facetime us during the party. As it is a working day in Dubai on Christmas Day, they will usually only manage to call me and Ace.

In 2013 December, me and Ace were out queuing for his free skating lessons and as we had no WIFI, cannot talk to them, so in the end, they called max and talked to him.

Somehow, it put Max in a very pensive mood. Later in the evening when I met up with him after work, he told me about his call with our christmas gang and his eyes started to turn slightly teary and red and then he told me, "Dear, next year let's go back for christmas party.. Nevermind if we just buy ticket to go back specially for it.. we just go..."

Usually we will not return during the end of the year simply because we are saving our trips to go back during CNY.

And perhaps that particular skype call planted a seed in Max's mind and he started manifesting more for us to be back in Singapore...

And this year, finally we are back!!! :)



The kids are so much older now and they are happy to see each other too:)

Looking forward to this year's xmas party already:) wahahahaha..

Previous Post: Gardens By The Bay - Part 2 Cloud Dome

No comments: