Monday, November 17, 2014

Play Date!

We have been talking about going to this pizza restaurant with T and O for a long time but both T and O were having exams.. one having PSLE and the other having O Levels..

Finally their exams were over and we happened to meet up together with their mother and another common friend.. while shopping around in Popular, O saw the Game Of Life and wanted to buy it...

"But who will play with you?" her mother asked..

"I wanted to play, I want to play!!" said Ace...

So because of "popular demand", they bought the game and made a date to come over to our house to play the game....

Ace was really excited.

We had an extra phone and phone number and lent him the phone... so since early morning, he has been waiting and waiting for them to come... finally, they said they are arriving at around 2pm...

And then Ace started sending silly whatsapp messages in our chat group..

Ace: When is O and T coming to my house

(And here, he sent a picture of his super messy room.. *facepalm*)









Ace: This is my room


Ace: Board Games...


(I think he was trying to entice them to come over faster with board games...)



He waited and waited.. and then he became a little restless... so about half an hour later.. he started whatsapping again..

Ace: Going to zzzz
Haha!

But first let me take a selfie



Pengz! I asked him why he keep whatsapping them.. he says cos he boh liao.. hahaha



I think only J, T and O's mum willing to entertain him..

J: You are so vain. We will be going around 2pm...

Angel: Ok can. I fibished packing my living room. Ace room still danger zone.. got bombs.. dead bodies.. so we can ply in living room...

Ace: She means finished

J: Hahaha... We have all great minds. Will know what each other think even though the spelling is not correct:)

Ace: You spelled so as do haha! L.O.L.
我的spelling是很好的ok


Angel: Wah.. impressive, can type chinese
(I swear I din teach him how to do that!)

Ace: I am technology king
Come to my house now

O: kk

J: On the way.

Ace: More like underwear HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry

J: Ace, you are lame

Angel: Ya he very bored so keep sending bohliao whatsapp messages


Ace: :)

J: You don't sound quite excited to see us... hmmm...

Ace: Wait till you see my pic


(At this point, he asked me to help him take a pic.. and this is the pic he took...)



Boh liao right.. my son? It seemed as if he had done whatsapp forever and it is not the first time he is doing this lor!

Anyway, the kids had fun playing all the various board games.. going swimming together and watching a movie together (they took forever to choose ONE movie to watch lor...)





And then we went to have dinner together :)

 We ordered this super big pizza.. so big lor... that is Max's hand...

 Vegeterians ordered something extra.. that I have always seen on those cooking competitions but never tried before.. called gnocchi or something like tat.. I tried it.. I dun really like it lah...

After dinner nothing to do so the kids started arm wrestling each other.. hahahaha :) T was the winner most of the time but Ace also managed to win once when pitted against O :)

All in all, very good dinner. I think we will be back!:)

Previous Post: Soft Toy Design At IKEA

No comments: