Monday, October 27, 2014

I Am An Honest Boy


Just not so long ago, a friend was praising her kid on FB for being honest. Apparently, the kid scored a less than ideal result and discovered that the teacher accidentally gave her an extra point and the kid honestly told the teacher.. even though it meant failing the test..

I was thinking, "What an honest kid.. I wonder how Ace will react if it happens to Ace..."

And then the other day, Ace told me that he already got back his English SA2 results and he scored 69.5. That is a far cry from his usual results (he usually scores 85 and above for english) and he says it was because he did not have enough time and wrote such a short passage for his compo and failed his compo.

Yesterday, he came home and told me he has a bad news to tell me.

"Today I found out that the teacher made a mistake when she marked my paper. She gave me one more point..."

"And? Did you tell teacher?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I went to tell her.. and so, now my english is 68.5 only..." he said, pulling the corners of his lips down to give me a :( look.

Before I can praise him even.. the very CONFIDENT little boy told me, "But well, at any rate, at least I am very honest okay!"

Really buay hiao bai lor.. dunno how to wait for other people to praise him.. wahahaha :)

Previous Post: Chinese Exam

No comments: