Friday, November 07, 2014

Got Char Bor

Ace will sometimes bring newspapers home from school. They are sometimes given newspapers as part of their curriculum.

The other day, he brought home a stack of papers and started showing me the things that they did...


After he finished showing me all the things they did with the newspapers, he excitedly told me that there is one page in the papers that all the boys in his class likes...


"What page?" I asked him...

"Later I show you..." he replied while fumbling with the papers while trying to search for the page in the papers.

When he finally found it, he showed it to me and giggled and told me that "All my boy classmates like this page... because got char borh..."

PENGZ!

Turns out is cos got swim suit clad woman in the page because it is some slimming ad... sigh...

I told Ace I dun like him to call woman CHAR BORH.. very rude.. I mean, I think I will have prefered that he tells me that it is a beautiful woman or wat...

Is my son growing up much faster than I think?

PS: The woman featured in this ad also happens to be Joey Swee.. Swee Char Boh.. geddit?:P wahahahahahahaahaha

Previous Post: Ace's Starts A Religion

No comments: