Saturday, October 04, 2014

World War 3

I don't like to go into Ace's room.

If I can, I try NOT to go in because every time I go into his room. I feel very pek chek.

I am a messy person by nature but my son's room's mess is even messy people like me cannot tahan one...

This is just a SAMPLE of a part of his room...

Everytime I go into his room, I feel as if I have stepped into a war zone... World War 3... and then there are dead bodies, booby traps and bombs everywhere... if you are not careful, you will be trapped.. or worse, KILLED!

Hahahahaa...

While chatting with other mums about their children's room, I described how I felt Ace's room is a war zone and they told me I am very funny:)

I guess it is not so funny when you have to live with it everyday.

Previous Post: The Luckiest Little Boy

No comments: