Thursday, October 09, 2014

Vegeterian Jap Food

we were hanging around in town and wondering what to have for dinner..  my two month old gucci wallet was spoilt.. the button came off and we had to bring it back for repair.

After that, we made our way to Marina because I bought some bedsheets for Ace online and we were supposed to collect them from the shop in Marina. Max knocked off late and by the time he was done, we were already in Marina and it was time for dinner.

So he picked us up and we were discussing what to eat...

In the end decided to try the vegeterian jap food I have heard so much about at this restaurant tat serves fusion and jap food...


Ordered a curry rice to share with Max and Ace ate our jelly ;) haha..

Ace's favourite inari...


And since we are here, must order the vegeterian sashimi!:) hahaha..

But leh, I must say that after we finished and paid for the meal, I think I still prefer to eat at sakae sushi. The price is about the same but the inari and stuff taste better.

But well, been there done that!:)

after that, we walked around the place and saw a book fair going on.. many second hand books were on sale and we saw this garfield comic that me and Ace saw in Takashimaya earlier... and Max bought it for Ace and he was soooo happy cos he paid like a quarter of the price for it :)

Previous Post: Make A Guess!

No comments: