Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chinese Exam


Ace is having his Chinese exam tomorrow. We are only aiming for a PASS as he only scored 25% for his CA2 test (and that will be a 100% improvement already).

Have done all I can do and was feeling a little bad as if I never prepare him well enough for his exams ( when I heard he only scored 69.5 for his english exams) and then I thought, oh well, maybe I am not a very good "tuition teacher" but I still can do what I can do best.. LOVE HIM..

So I gave him a hug and told him that I just wish for him to give his all and do his best and that I will love him no matter what score he gets for the exam tomorrow.

"Even if I get a U grade and the lowest of low score?" he asked me..

"Yes, even if you get that.. to me most important is that you have given your best.."

Ganbate, Ace!

While I complain that Ace doesn't seem to take his exams seriously, it might be his saving grace too. Hahahaha.. Because he doesnt really take it seriously, he is not seriously affected if he doesnt score well and he just forgets it, laughs a little at himself and continue to try hard to try again:) wahahahaha


Previous Post: Food From My New Kitchen

No comments: