Monday, October 06, 2014

Breakfast With Carrie Jie Jie

Heard about this breakfast place called Wild Honey a few Singapore holidays ago..

When I returned from Dubai for a holiday back home, I will try to arrange to go with my sister or my hubby but somehow always never manage to get a reservation etc...

The other day, Carrie came back to Singapore for a holiday and we decided to do a get together... she suggested that we visit Wild Honey and I was happy to try :)

Blessings in disguise that she suggested this place cos while asking GoogleMaps how to get there, I found out that I actually have a direct bus to Orchard! ;) How cool is that!

Anyway, even though it was school holiday for Ace.. exams were coming.. so we took the chance to do reading and ting xie on the bus journey. I think pple must think I am super kiasu :) hahahaha..





Ace ordered scrambled eggs as usual...

I did some sort of tunisian breakfast.. reminded me of turkey:) Actually hor, I have thought of making something similar for dinner before :) But I never got around to doing that...

Carrie's english breakfast looked fantastic too!:)


Ace and his very "good" photography skills.. ask him to take photo for us in the end is like tat..

Then we went with Carrie to do some shopping for things she want to bring back to Dubai.

Nevermind.. we take one more shot together we say goodbye.. hahaha :)

Anyway, many thanks to Carrie for the lovely treat at Wild Honey. It's delicious!:)

Previous Post: King Of Karaoke

No comments: