Saturday, September 13, 2014

Shu Shu's Wedding Singapore

 Night before shu shu's wedding, we went to Nainai's house for dinner and see what we can help out with... max was tasked  with ensuring the stem of the fruit will not drop out because apparently u need the stem there as well.. in the end we use toothpick :) hahahaha.. as suggested by Max's Aunty who was such a great help:)


 Next day morning.. woke early early...

 Reached MIL's place and saw this car at the carpark.. and then I think think think.. oh yeah hor, my friend who is also getting married that day lives there.. took a picture and sent them and asked if that is their wedding car and it turns out that it was!:)


 All dressed up and ready to pick bride up :)

 While groom was gone, we just camwhore lah:) The three brothers... THEN AND NOW... Max's father and his brothers.. they look very alike hor?:P


 And then we realized that the car has arrived and everyone went to look at the car and see what is happening..


 Ace is all ready with his two oranges:)


 They are coming up liao!

 Happy Ace showing off his ang pow.. it was hard work.. he was totally drenched and had to change out of his shirt after that!!







 And then after tat, we all went home and took a nap.. zzzz liao suddenly realize it is almost time and chit chor lok gio.. quickly make up and dress up ;) Maybe my flower on the head was a little too loud.. the long time no see relatives all thought I was the bride! wahahahaha...



 We forgot to bring corsarges.. so the camera man did his MAGIC using the flowers on display!:) Amazing!


 Ace's vegeterian meal even got flowers lor:)

 camwhore a little first since very free now..

 Told my sis in law's parents not to worry.. cos hor, Chua family daughter in law is very xin fu one:) My FIL and MIL will treat the daughters in law like their own and even better than their own:) wahahahaha.. and see, my FIL deshell the prawn for both my BIL and SIL :) Father's great love!


 This picture I took because hor, my BIL was giving a speech and we are all saying tat my FIL is going to cry liao!:) whahahaha.. now you know where all the emo genes where Max will cry when watch movie and Ace will cry easily comes from:) hahahaha...


 Max and his mum..

 Me and my SIL:)



 Since we camwhoring, decided to take a pic with my parents:)


 FIL drink liao very happy and very high, went on stage to sing song and give another speech:)



 Hahahaha... here is where the huggy kissy monster genes came from also ;) Anyway, my FIL and MIL are very lovey dovey despite being together since their teens. They are one of the main reasons why I think Max is a good catch.. cos he has had wonderful example shown to him!:)






 When men are drunk/high, they like to act cute i think:) wahahahaah..




After being away for so long and missing CNY this year, I am really happy to see all our relatives at the wedding. Especially some whom I have not met in a long while.. including Jolene and Adeline.. the last time I saw them, they were about Ace's age lor! At my wedding, they were so little and they were my flower girls.. now they are all grown up.. time really flies!

As for Ace, he was just happy to have brought along his trash pack to play and exchange his cousin, N. The two kids really bonded over trashies.. wahahaha :)

Previous Post: Because I Am Boh Liao

No comments: