Sunday, September 21, 2014

Observant Ace

 The other day, we went to the Soka Book Fair and I saw this pair of lovely beads.. and Max said he will buy for me:) hee hee...

But our main aim was not to buy that.. it was to buy a bustudan....

Was deciding between this and another design... and after lots of contemplation, decided to buy this lor:) Swee boh...

The interesting thing is hor.. we all did not know that this bustudan got a "SECRET"!

And leh, the very observant Ace was the one who discovered the secret!

While Ace was chanting... (I really dunno if he was chanting or looking here and there... cos usually chanting you just look at Gohonzon mah:) hahha...) Our good friend suddenly jumped up and told me... "Mummy, why is there a light inside the gohonzon?" (he still cannot tell gohonzon from bustudan..)

And when I took a look at where he was pointing, true enough, there was a LED light there leh..

I was thinking.. got light.. must have some switch or what somewhere right? So I observed the bustudan carefully... and realized eventually that the bustudan top can be removed and there is a wire you can take out and plug in..

I tried and it works!

WOW! So impressed lor!

I told Max and he said, "Alamak, why no one tell us when we bought it.." hahaha...

Anyway, I really think Ace is very observant. I brought him along when I wanted to buy salt. I couldn't find sea salt or the himalayan salt that I wanted to buy and wanted to walk away when Ace said, "THere it is!" He actually found the salt while i missed it even though I looked through the shelves a few times!:) hahaha..

When we shifted into our new house, we found a ring in the washing machine. As it had lots of algae on it, we wondered if it is gold... I looked at the ring and only managed to figure that it belonged to someone who got married in 2009 as there is a date engraved inside.


But, when we went out the other day and walked past Lee Hwa Jewellery, Ace exlaimed it is the same brand as the ring in our house! HUH? Got brand meh? How come I didn't know. When I went home and looked at the ring, I realized Ace is right!

Very observant little boy indeed!:)

Previous Post: Big Table

No comments: