Friday, September 19, 2014

Big Table

We contemplated buying Ace a new study desk we shifted but decided in the end not to do that because we did not have enough space for so much furniture..

I was dam glad we did not invest in one lor:) hahahaa.. Cos it would have been such a waste!

Since we have shifted in till now, I think Ace used the desk to do homework less than 5 times.

His favourite places to do homework are... at the dining table... on his bed... on the sofa...

AND HIS ALL TIME FAVOURITE is THE FLOOR!

I tot why my son so strange one.. can sit at table do properly and comfortably he dun want.. want to sit on the floor.. so xin ku...

But leh, my friend told me her daughters are like that too an they call the floor.. their BIG TABLE.. hahahaha :)

Oh well, as long as he gets his homework done!:)

Previous Post: Thank Goodness For Skype!

No comments: